Cummins RePower Return-to-Work Program
We’re proud to co-sponsor the Engineering-specific iRelaunch program and invite you to learn more about RePower, our return-to-work program. As an experienced professional who has taken a break from the workforce, this is your opportunity to re-engage your skills and re-power your career.
Our 6 month paid returnship provides you with projects that match your specialist expertise, interests, and abilities. A focus of our program is training, coaching and development, as well as networking events. For successful participants, we are prepared to offer full-time employment at our world headquarters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Excellent leadership and communication skills. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering Degree or Engineering related degree.
· 10+ years of experience in an engineering role, the engine technology industry, or relevant areas.
· Currently on an Engineering career break of at least 2 years.
· Interest in returning to the workforce full-time.
· Program placements will be based on applicants' skills, experience and interests.
August 15, 2016 – February 10, 2017