Cummins RePower Return-to-Work Program
We’re proud to co-sponsor the Engineering-specific iRelaunch program and invite you to learn more about RePower, our return-to-work program. As an experienced professional who has taken a break from the workforce, this is your opportunity to re-engage your skills and re-power your career.
Our six (6) month paid returnship provides you with projects that match your specialist expertise, interests, and abilities. A focus of our program is training, coaching and development, as well as networking events. For successful participants, we are prepared to offer full-time employment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Excellent leadership and communication skills. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering Degree or Engineering related degree
· 5+ years of experience in an engineering role, the engine technology industry, or relevant areas
· Currently on an Engineering career break of at least 2 years
· Interest in returning to the workforce full-time
· Program placements will be based on applicants' skills, experience and interests
Locations for the RePower Return-to-Work Program:
· Columbus, Indiana
· Seymour, Indiana
· Minneapolis - St.Paul , Minnesota
Target Timeframe of RePower Return-to-Work Program:
· September 2017 - March 2018