Think you've got what it takes to make an impact?
The Cummins Internship Program provides a meaningful opportunity for college and university students to accomplish real world projects in a professional environment. Within our internship program, you'll work closely with your hiring manager to complete a pre-determined scope of work and present your findings to our team at the end of your analysis. Throughout the internship, interns are challenged to apply their best knowledge and to demonstrate their strength to achieve our business strategy together with their colleagues.
Internship Program criteria:
- Must be a full-time enrolled student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must be able to complete a 3-12 months program commitment
- Able to complete 16-40 hours per work week
- Willing to learn from others on the job and inside a specific team
- Curious to explore different functions and unique roles at Cummins