Service Technician Apprentice Program Details
· High School diploma with 2.8 minimum GPA to meet college entry requirements.
· GED with one year of college: 2.8 GPA min. or a Qualifying Military Veteran
More reasons to join...
· 50% of top pay rate from beginning with a progressive pay scale – 85% min. after 4 years
· After 2 years, choose between Engine, Power Generation, Marine, High Horsepower, or a Service Leadership career path.
· Upon completion, you receive State and Federal Trade Certificates & an Associates of Applied Science degree
· Upon completion, you receive Cummins-specific Qualifications: BETT/Insite, Light, Medium, and Heavy-duty
Beyond a stable job in our state-of-the-art facilities and backed by a dependable team, you will continue learning new technology and your career path includes a number of options such as: Field Service Technician, On-site Technician, Service Writer, Diagnostic Expert, Shop Manager, Service Manager, Service Leadership, Customer Sales and Support, and/or Trainer.