Innovative technology. Advancement opportunity. Global connections.
Jenai, a National Society of Black Engineers member, is excited about the opportunities in front of him. After finishing engineering school, he wanted to work for a cutting-edge employer developing industry-leading innovation. He was looking for an opportunity to advance inside the company and make executive connections all around the world.
And he found it at Cummins.
About the Cummins NSBE Partnership
Cummins and NSBE originally established our growing partnership in 2006. Since then, we have made a positive impact on both organizations, having partnered together on many successful projects at every level of employee. We look forward to continued success in developing and empowering talented engineers, just like you.
At Cummins, we’re Working Right by offering personal advice, providing free group workshops and interviewing hundreds of NSBE candidates to join our team. We enjoy seeing old friends at our career fair booth and connecting with the industry’s brightest engineers. We encourage you to learn more about the events where you can connect with us and meet our team.
NSBE and Cummins
- Board of Corporate Affiliates (BCA) since 2006
- Six Sigma project and training for NSBE executive team
- Vice President and General Manager of Growth Markets (Sean Milloy) is our Executive Sponsor
- Scholars apply via the NSBE website
- Scholars intern with Cummins Inc.
- Largest sponsor of Region 4 (Company Headquarter Region)
- Support of regional, chapter-level initiatives and events
- Corporate and individual employee chapter involvement
- Actively recruiting qualified engineering candidates
- Workshops, General Session Speaker, Mentors
- Executive Panels and Technology Discussion
Diversity and inclusion have been a part of Cummins' core values for more than 40 years dating back to our CEO J. Irwin Miller who led the Company until 1977.