You might help plan new product rollouts in our Marketing Strategy and Research department. You'll also be exposed to Marketing Communication, Channel Development and Management, Field Sales, Product Planning and Management, and Account Management.
To learn more about Cummins Marketing see the position profile below and read our innovative employee day-in-the-life marketing stories!
You’ll develop relationships with clients, analyze marketing trends, and implement business strategies.
- Assist with developing communication plans and integrating communication methods to present one seamless message to the customer
- Support customer needs through planning, coordinating and implementing activities between the customer and Cummins
- Assist with implementing data-based pricing strategies that support business objectives
- Assist with setting strategic direction for the market or organization to establish the competitive advantage in the marketplace
You’ll develop relationships with clients, analyze customer needs, and implement business solutions.
- Set strategic approaches to sales and identify, pursue, and maintain growth opportunities
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer Focus Six Sigma)
- Builds and maintains outstanding relationships with key customer and business leaders by maintaining quarterly face-to-face contact with key customer management
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts