Prudent financial management is key to our continued success. As part of the Cummins Finance Community we provide the opportunity to work in a broad range of finance roles from Internal Audit & Controls and Shared Finance Services to Plant Operations and Planning, Forecasting & Reporting.
As a team member of an operational team you will provide financial and business analysis support as well as prepare journal entries for month-end close. You'll conduct monthly reconciliations of balance-sheet accounts and maintain internal control documentation (Sarbanes-Oxley). You'll also lead, as well as participate in, process improvement efforts (Six Sigma).
To learn more about Cummins Finance see the position profile below and read our innovative employee day-in-the-life finance stories!
You’ll provide financial and business analysis support.
- Prepare journal entries for month-end close
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Maintain internal control documentation
- Lead, as well as participate in, process improvement efforts
- Financial liaison for non-finance leaders, providing reporting and analysis support